CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
- Production Associate
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Quality Analyst
- Shipping/Receiving Area Lead
American Shizuki has promoted 6 employees! We are now looking to fill their positions.
- Full-time hours are 6:00am to 3:00pm (Mon-Thurs) and 6:00am to Noon (Friday)
- Part-time AM – 6:00am to 10:30am (Mon- Thurs) and 6:00am to 9:00am (Friday)
- Part-time PM – 10:30am to 3:00pm (Mon- Thurs) and 9:00am to Noon (Friday)
- Full time and Part Time Seasonal Temporary positions also available
So Why American Shizuki?
- No weekends unless worked on a voluntary basis when offered.
- No nights! We believe our staff should work at 120% while here and then go home. Spending time with your family and friends on the evening and weekends is important to you, so it’s important to us.
- Various incentives are made available when production quotas are met.
- Full time employees enjoy full benefits including vacation and sick time, company paid life insurance, as well as other health and dental benefits.
- Full time employees can enroll in a 401K with a company match.
- Most important, we are a family. The staff is welcoming and supportive here.
What would you be doing?
Production Associates complete multiple manual and mechanical assembly functions in the construction of stacked and wound film capacitors. The processes include various process steps ranging from the point of raw material preparations to the final stage of packaging.
American Shizuki has been a long-standing business in Ogallala, NE. We are currently looking for a few hard-working, reliable people to join our family and train as Production Associates. No experience necessary! We are an equal opportunity employer and provide training for all positions. For those that work hard, have good attendance and have the desire, there are advancement opportunities with our company. At American Shizuki, our associates are family. If you want to be a part of a community and not just a number, apply today at: email@example.com
American Shizuki Corporation, based in Ogallala, NE, is a premiere manufacturer of custom capacitors. We are currently looking for professional engineer with manufacturing processes background to help create a more lean, efficient manufacturing floor utilizing manual labor and analyzing/overseeing automation opportunities. Essential functions include:
- Evaluating manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs and applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling and materials to create efficiency and maintain quality.
- Develops manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying and testing manufacturing methods and equipment.
- Improvement of manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements and equipment layout.
- Provides manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labor and material costs, reviewing product schedules and estimating future requirements.
Qualified applicants will possess:
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university with a major in mechanical engineering or manufacturing engineering
- Three or more years experience in mechanical or manufacturing engineering.
- Experience with PLCs and small automation a plus
- Must be willing to relocate to Ogallala, NE - relocation assistance available for the right candidate
- Must be legal to work in the U.S. without sponsorship (we do not have any sponsorship opportunities at this time).
American Shizuki offers competitive wages, relocation assistance as well as other benefits, which include health and dental, company-paid life insurance, long-term disability insurance, supplemental insurance, 401(k) w/ company match, sick leave, paid vacations and holidays. ASC is an equal opportunity employer.
Become a part of the ASC family! Apply today at: firstname.lastname@example.org
American Shizuki is looking for a qualified candidate to fill our full time Quality Analyst position. This position plans, coordinates, and oversees audits assigned by the Quality Manager pertaining to product, process, and system quality improvements. This is an entry level quality position.
Qualified Candidate must:
- Have an Associate Degree from a 2-year college or two years of related experience
- Be proficient in Windows and Microsoft applications such as Excel and Word
- Be proficient in math and able to complete measurements using a variety of tools.
- Be have the hand/eye coordination to be able to use tools to complete fixture adjustments
- Be self-motivated to complete tasks by deadlines
- Be a team player with an ability to demonstrate and teach quality processes
Hours are from 6:00am to 3:00pm Monday through Thursday and 6:00am to Noon on Fridays - no nights, no weekends. All full time employees enjoy benefits including health, dental and 401K as well as vacation, sick and paid holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide training for all positions. For those that work hard, have good attendance and have the desire, there are advancement opportunities with our company. At American Shizuki, our associates are family. If you want to be a part of a community and not just a number, apply today at: email@example.com
Shipping/Receiving Area Lead
American Shizuki has an opening for an Area Lead in our Shipping/Receiving Department. This position is a leadership, supervisory position over Shipping, Receiving and Warehousing.
Qualified candidate must posses:
- Minimum education: High School Diploma or GED
- Two to four years' experience in shipping and receiving
- Two to four years' supervisory experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Knowledge of warehousing, inventory, shipping and receiving
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret customer specifications
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Ability to lead others
- Proficient in Windows and Microsoft software - Excel and Word
Hours are from 6:00am to 3:00pm Monday through Thursday and 6:00am to Noon on Fridays - no nights, no weekends. Hours may vary as this is a supervisory role. All full time employees enjoy benefits including health, dental and 401K as well as vacation, sick and paid holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer. For those that work hard, have good attendance and have the desire, there are advancement opportunities with our company. At American Shizuki, our associates are family. If you want to be a part of a community and not just a number, apply today at: firstname.lastname@example.org